Spoliation cites

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Aug 4 17:33:28 PDT 2001

On 4 Aug 2001, at 13:04, georgemw at speakeasy.net wrote:
> My impression is that BU's response to me was based on a
> misundertanding of what I was saying.

My impression is that whatever his original position, in the course
of defending it, he made claims that were ever more unreasonable,
ever more flagrantly wrong, and defended those ever more obviously
erroneous claims by asserting the vast superiority of lawyers, and
our vital need for lawyers, in an ever more condescending fashion.

If judges behave as lawlessly as BU would up claiming they did, we
have no need for lawyers at all.

If judges are going to behave as lawlessly as Sandy now says he
was predicting they will, we will have no need for lawyers at all.

As for what Aimee is saying -- that was not very clear, and the
more she says, the less clear it is.