Security Against Compelled Disclosure

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Aug 4 11:28:46 PDT 2001

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Bill O'Hanlon wrote:

> Sure.  And I could find such a thing...where?
>
> It would seem that I ought to at least read such a thing, if I've
> supposedly agreed to it.

Check the email you and I exchanged when pro-dns.net was put on the SSZ
backbone feed. You agreed to not filter the backbone mail. If you want to
change that policy feel free, I'll drop your feed and place a 'not a nice
player' notice next to the pro-dns.net node on the SSZ homepage.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com