Slashdot | Roasting Sacred Cows

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 4 13:20:24 PDT 2001

Terranson wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, John Young wrote:
>
> > What we've found is that if you treat
> > your readers with respect they'll give
> > it to you, even send you stuff you'd
> > never see otherwise. That is,
>
> Obviously you don't deal with the likes
> of Sandfort...

Your personal animus is showing again, Jimmy.

Actually, John and I have interacted--sometimes in agreement and sometimes
not.  I won't speak for John, but I still have the utmost respect for
him--even when I disagree with him or he pisses me off.

You, on the other hand...  Well, let's just say, you're no John Young.

 S a n d y