Spoliation cites

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 4 12:34:55 PDT 2001

James Donald (VI2) can't seem to keep his people, arguments or facts
straight.  He wrote:

> I understood black unicorn, and
> Sandy, to be claiming it [routine
> document destruction in the
> ordinary course of business] was
> inappropriate, and quite dangerous.

Time to take that remedial reading course you've been putting off, Jim.

(a) You will find zero posts from me regarding this subject.

(b) You will find zero posts from Black Unicorn taking the extreme position
you ascribe to him (and me).  This is called a "straw man" argument.  Look
it up.

> Black Unicorn's argument seemed
> to be "Everything is forbidden,
> therefore you need to hire a
> lawyer who will issue the magic
> incantations to make it legal.

There's that straw man again.  Jim, it's easy to defeat the arguments you
dishonestly put into other peoples' mouths.  Dealing with what they ACTUALLY
said is a tougher row to hoe, isn't it?

PLEASE keep me on your "loon list."  It is a badge honor tantamount to being
on Nixon's "enemies list."

 S a n d y