Spoliation cites

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Aug 4 12:32:50 PDT 2001

    --
James A. Donald:
> > There is a trend to making
> > everything illegal.  Your
> > qualifications to read tea
> > leaves are no better than my own.

Sandy Sandfort
> Well James, you got it right once.  My qualifications for reading tea leaves
> are no better than your own.  However, my qualifications for reading and
> understanding laws and court precedents are vastly superior to yours.

If the claims you are making are claims about existing law, your qualifications for reading and undestanding laws and court precedents are not what you claim them to be.

If you are making claims about what the law might become in future, your qualifications for undestanding laws and court precedents are irrelevant.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     /JUhfzDVQCF/7NKP7QU1UGB738ENkVXkkgb3MUho
     4r8gCfjL6dZ1G4PYIxS3LTIlIQ6LnjaS7n8qr81Lr