Laws of mathematics, not of men

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Aug 4 08:11:10 PDT 2001

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, David Honig wrote:

> At 08:39 AM 8/4/01 -0500, Jim Choate wrote:
> >On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, David Honig wrote:
> >
> >> 8 years ago the number who had a net-clue was small, and they were
> >> a more tolerant bunch.  Now you have every ditz in Tennessee trying
> >> to shape the net to her liking, and getting men with guns to help.
> >
> >Which is that 'freedom' thing, that is a good thing all in all.
> >

> Its freedom until she convinces the men with guns

Really? If I were under assault I'd certainly not hesitate to use whatever
force was required to protect myself.

This goes right back to 'freedom', you have the freedom to do whatever you
want until it inerferes with somebody else. Then you must(!) cease the
interference. If you don't then guns, at least in some cases, are an
acceptable responce.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com