Security Against Compelled Disclosure

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Aug 4 06:29:55 PDT 2001

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> You fool. One of the cypherpunks nodes removed the attachment.

Actually they should ONLY be removing attachments to their subscribers, if
they are removing attachments in general then they are breaking the
contract.

More over, the size limitations for messages to the CDR's was agreed to be
1M minimum over a year ago.

Check the archives.

> Sending attachments to the distributed cypherpunks list when at least
> one node remove them is about as useful as, well, arguing with Choate.

It's more useful than listening to the drivel that comes out of your
mouth, for sure.

If you got FACTS I'll accept them, all you ever offer is your opinion,
which (at least) when it comes to how the CDR operates is worthless. You
don't operate a node, you have nothing to say about policy - that's
between you and YOUR node operator.

If you're head wasn't so inflated you might have a hope of pulling it out
of your ass.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com