Official Reporters have more copyright rights

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sat Aug 4 06:26:54 PDT 2001

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Why did I ever deprocmail Choate?

> 1. I've already read Brad's essay years ago
> 2. I have a lot of respect for Brad but he wrote this from his
> Clarinet perspective and I don't entirely agree with it

Agreement is not fact.

> 3. In any case, it does not disagree with what I wrote

Yes it does. It simply says that you as a subscriber may use that as any
post on usenet is used. It does not in any way reduce the copyright that
any author of individual email may have. It does not put it in public
domain, it does not release it so that another party may do with it as
they wish.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com