Official Reporters have more copyright rights

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Aug 3 22:28:40 PDT 2001

Why did I ever deprocmail Choate?

1. I've already read Brad's essay years ago
2. I have a lot of respect for Brad but he wrote this from his
Clarinet perspective and I don't entirely agree with it
3. In any case, it does not disagree with what I wrote

I expect this will be my only response to Choate in the
foreseeable future. Sigh.

-Declan