Spoliation cites

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Fri Aug 3 14:10:27 PDT 2001

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Harmon Seaver wrote:

>      Frankly, even I couldn't be *really, really* sure I had given them "all
> copies" -- I've got zipped files floating around all over the place, on backup
> tapes, stored on various machines, servers around the net, floppies in boxes I'll
> find years later, etc.

And if the court doesn't believe you, issues a order directing the
confiscation and search by LEA's of that material and they find something
on those archives you're goose just got cooked. Those will be years later
in jail. The courts generaly expect you to expend whatever resources you
need providing the materials they request.

                Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
                God said, "Let Tesla be", and all was light.

                                          B.A. Behrend

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com