Spoliation cites

Anonymous remailer at remailer.xganon.com
Fri Aug 3 10:57:40 PDT 2001

Anonymous (nobody at remailer.privacy.at) typed:

> However, you (black unicorn / unicorn at schloss.li / whatever) have
made a variety of remarks which
> could be seen, not too unreasonably, as being just a little bit
> condescending.

a kinder, gentler, black unicorn?
fuck that.

i have been on this list some six years. with some very rare exceptions
unicorn's posts have been basically spot on every time i have seen
them. and unless you are totally humor braindead they manage to combine
good info with laugh out loud commentary. if it is at someones expense
it is only so in a classy way. and they were pretty certain to be
asking for it out loud anyway. wise up. it is the same 8 people
constantly trying to derail the best content in this place with nothing
but bullshit smoke and mirrors. it is the same 8 people constantly
providing quality content in this place that they can actually back up
with facts. we are lucky to have unicorn, broiles, farr, may, etc here.
its assholes like jim choate that drive out only decent contributers
and flood the list with 20+ useless url posts a day. ever wonder why
people like eric hughes and john gilmore never seem to post much
anymore?

black gelding?
i want that about as much as i want mister rogers defending me against
a charge on one of these issues.

here are some alphabet blocks. why dont you go turn barney back on now
so the adults can get back to business.