WHERE'S DILDO (AND FRIENDS)? was: Spoliation cites

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 3 10:56:33 PDT 2001

Harmon Seaver (VI3) offered,

> Whooooieee! Question authority...

I have no idea what VI3 is talking about here.  I WAS questioning authority.
The "authority" of the smug arrogance that VI1, VI2 and Harmon, himself,
demonstrate in uttering their UNINFORMED opinions of the law.  Sputtering
vague, unsupported and illogical wishful thinking is not "questioning
authority" in any meaningful manner.

Look, the lawyers on this list aren't ADVOCATING these stupid laws.  They
are trying to warn some of the slower members of our community which way the
juggernaut is rolling and suggesting ways they can get out of the way and
still do what they want to do.  Geez, I'm astounded I have to explain this
stuff to folks who are supposed to be a cut above the average.

 S a n d y