Gotti, evidence, case law, remailer practices, civil cases, civilit

Paul E. Robichaux paul at robichaux.net
Fri Aug 3 07:55:35 PDT 2001

An Metet chastised Uni thus:
>Your complaints about "free research" suggest that you have the sense
>that you are more valuable than or superior to other contributors.

Some animals really *are* more equal than others. Whether Uni has this sense
or not[1], the fact remains that some contributors to this list produce more
valuable material than others. Uni, Tim, Peter Trei, JYA, Sandy, and a number
of other old-school c'punks have been making this list worth reading since
1993 or so. Not every contribution is of equal value.

Having said that, I took about a three-year hiatus from the list. When I came
back, Choate was still choating, Tim & Sandy were still sniping at each
other, and Uni was still funny. Nice to be back at home.

[1] He apparently doesn't, but would be entitled to have it if he wished.