WHERE'S DILDO (AND FRIENDS)? was: Spoliation cites

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 3 09:06:31 PDT 2001

J.A. Terranson wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> > So by my count it looks as though
> > we are now up to at least THREE
> > village idiots.
>
> Four: You forgot to count yourself in.

Not so, because I am not in arrogant denial of legal realities as are the
three village idiots in question.  At this point, I don't know your position
on the underlying question so I don't know yet whether to elevate your
status to that of the fourth village idiot.

> Ease up on those testosterone
> tablets Sandy...

You are confused.  I was asking Jimbo to increase his level of testicular
fortitude and take the LSAT.  There is nothing quite so sobering for a
village idiot as to have his idiocy documented by an objective test of the
skills in question.

> ...you are looking more and more
> like a fifth grade bully wannabe
> every day.

Some folks can only see what they want to see.  My guess is that your
personal animus towards me has merely caused you to "project" your own
negative tendency onto me.  That's fine by me; it gives me a good insight
into where you're coming from.

> You are the kind of asshole I
> sent my kid to school with the
> roll of quarters for...

My goodness, living out your violent fantasies vicariously through your
child.  Have you sought counseling?  ;'D

 S a n d y