WHERE'S DILDO (AND FRIENDS)? was: Spoliation cites

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 3 00:09:54 PDT 2001

C'punks,

So by my count it looks as though we are now up to at least THREE village
idiots.  Each convinced that he knows the law (not in theory, but as
practiced in reality) better than the lawyers.

There's a small black part of me that REALLY would enjoy seeing these three
arrogantly childish ignoramuses in the docket, pissing their pants when the
macho flash wears thin.

Hey Jimbo, that LSAT "easy money" is still waiting for you to grow a pair.

 S a n d y