Spoilation, escrows, courts, pigs.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Aug 2 23:36:01 PDT 2001

    --
On 2 Aug 2001, at 21:04, Ray Dillinger wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Jim Choate wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Petro wrote:
> >
> >> SBOE: We'd like to see your sales records for 1997-1999.
> >> STORE: "Sorry, can't do that, see there was this *really* weird fire on my
> >> desk last night, and wouldn't you know, all those records are gone".
> >>
> >> You're going to be talking to a judge about this, and no, they won't be
> >> happy.
> >
> >And there won't be a damn thing that they can do about it either unless
> >they can PROVE you were aware of THE (as opposed to a hypothetical one)
> >investigation.
>
> Wow.  You're seriously in denial, you know that?
>
> Hint: The cites BU provided are *REAL*.
>       This actually happens, routinely.

No they are not real, and this does not happen routinely.

I recall that at the time many people commented that had Nixon
publically burnt the tapes on the whitehous lawn shortly after their
existence had become known, and before certain legal steps were
taken to obtain them, this would have been just fine.

The fact that Black Unicorn and othes have provided irrelevant
citations is pretty good evidence that no genuine citations exist.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     NksXX+cNhwnrt4r2mUqRDb8LjWJ6I4njoxilO5C5
     4ADGWoawn1pTS+9vuAwsy3KT+Dnjm4gv/mHfZoEDH