Earn $1,000 on EVERY $89 Sale!!!

Make More Money Now incredibleincome2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 13:11:55 PDT 2001

Please send more details about your ad/offer.

Receive $1,000 Commission on a $89 Sale!!

DID YOU MAKE $5,000 LAST MONTH? IF NOT,
YOU NEED TO JOIN US TODAY!

Imagine being able to market the hottest consumer
savings package in America today! Imagine earning
up to $1,000 each and every time someone joins for
$89 DOWN! Imagine being plugged into a proven system
that puts your entire business on auto-pilot and
have you earning $3,000 every week!

IT'S TRUE! You can be in business for $89 DOWN!
And you can easily make $3,000 your very first week...
and we'll show you how! Your business will literally
explode overnight when you join our team and plug
into our exclusive marketing system!

For more INFO call me at 877-783-3471 or reply to IncredibleIncome2001 at yahoo.com with
in the subject line or JUST CLICK:

mailto:IncredibleIncome2001 at yahoo.com?subject=Send__INFO

100% FINANCING - 100% CASH MACHINE

EVERYBODY IS A PROSPECT - 98% APPROVED

EARN $1,000 ON EVERY A THROUGH IF CREDIT SALE!

EARN $1,000 ON EACH AND EVERY SALE TO INFINITY!

We provide you with all the tools and marketing
resources you will every need. The only thing you
need to do is join our team and plug into our
proven system for success today!
~~~~~~~~~~~

For more INFO call me at 877-783-3471 or reply to IncredibleIncome2001 at yahoo.com with
in the subject line or JUST CLICK:

mailto:IncredibleIncome2001 at yahoo.com?subject=Send__INFO

Testimonies:

This program is so easy, 'with your system I have
made 13 sales first week'. That's $13000' this
is the best program I've done and I've done them all!

Richard SO. Memphis, TN

I did it all with my computer! People sign up like crazy!
First I said, ok, I am financially totally down, I need to
give this one a try. But after two weeks I am already out of dept!
Oh god, I did not expect that! And I am not a sales person and I
did it! I am so excited, thank you Richard and Mary!

Randy SO. Los Angeles, CA

I am SPEECHLESS! With your FREE leads, and FREE
unsecured Visa MC, I was able to advertise free
& pay for faxes that got my phone ringing off the
hook! I think I'll have 20 sales this month!!!
I haven't even begun to download all the free
software to make even more MONEY' Thanks guys

Randy SO. Detroit MI

I was in my chiropractor's office when the secretary
was about to throw out a fax that they had just received.
The fax was similar to this email and caught my eye.
I did exactly what it told me to do (a fax blast) and
in my second day I made $6,000. No hard selling, no
hustling my friends, just friendly people looking at
a great opportunity and wanting in. Even if it took
me a month to make an extra $5,000 I would have been
happy, but $6,000 in my second day, wow! I'm excited.

Dave W. Newport Beach, CA

If you have been looking for something that is not MLM,
is turnkey and very easy to do, then join us now,

This is the MOST EXPLOSIVE income opportunity we have
ever seen. Sign up 3 people & earn $3,000! Sign up
10 people & earn $10,000...how much do you want? This
is the easiest sale you will EVER make! GET STARTED
WITH $89 DOWN + START EARNING $1,000 CHECKS YOUR FIRST
MONTH!

IMPORTANT:
To remove please click:
mailto:IncredibleIncome2001 at yahoo.com?subject=remove

This message is in full compliance with UP.SO. Federal
requirements for commercial email under bill SO.1618
Title loll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(CO) passed by
the 105th UP.SO. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM
since it includes a remove mechanism.