Congress hard at work: Cereal box regulation

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Thu Aug 2 12:15:16 PDT 2001

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Steve Schear wrote:

> At 01:40 AM 8/2/2001 -0700, Alan Olsen wrote:
> >On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:
> >
> >It would be worth it to go just for the purpose of asking what they were
> >going to do about cereal killers.
>
> You mean those who put ketchup on their corn flakes ;-)

Actually I had this image of Microsoft getting involved in the hearings
and complaining about Open Source Cereal.

Now I have this image of "what if O'Reilly made cereal".  ("These sendmail
flakes are REALLY tough!" "Well you don't want to think about the
"Mastering Regular Expression Pops!")

Remember: Coffee *before* posting!

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
 "All power is derived from the barrel of a gnu." - Mao Tse Stallman