Laws of mathematics, not of men

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 1 14:10:56 PDT 2001

Eugene Leitl wrote:

> Feds enter houses for whatever
> reasons they deem appropriate
> to invent...

Then my comments won't affect their actions one way or the other.

> Pointing out possible targets
> makes no damn reason at all...

Tim already is a target.  My minor comments do nothing to change his status.

> ...unless you've got a personal
> vendetta, or a crappy personality.

Are those the only possible explanations you can come up with?  I find most
of Tim's insights useful and think he is a valuable member of the list.
Pointing out that he has his head up his ass on certain subjects is hardly
equivalent to having a "personal vendetta."  As to "crappy personality"
well, that's why there are horse races; differences of opinion.

> Are you really thus clueless,
> or are you just a natural?

Huh?  Maybe I'd know what you were talking about if you'd actually answered
my question.

> We seem to have very different
> understandings of "friendly".
> Friendly is if they do have a
> search warrant...

No warrant is friendly.  I've had the FBI stop by my house for a friendly
visit (no warrant).  Just for the fun of it (and to see what they were
after), I let them sit down in my living room.  After I asked them a few
questions and gotten some answers, they started asking ME some questions.
That's when I kicked their sorry asses out.

> Yah, whatever. You suck, have
> halitosis, and are generically
> an idiot. Do you feel better now?

MUCH better, but why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?  :'D

> What's "statute of limitations" spelt in
> German?

Begren'zungstatzung?

 S a n d y