Painless

shout at biggilo.com.toad.com shout at biggilo.com.toad.com
Wed Aug 1 12:32:50 PDT 2001

Hello czckq,  Please read this exciting information that will help you relieve pain from injury or infirmity.

		ARE YOU OR A LOVED ONE COPING WITH CHRONIC PAIN?

	      ARE YOU TIRED OF NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS AND HIGH PRICES OF
	      PRESCRIPTION PAINKILLERS?

    If so, our natural topical cream gives exceptional results in 95 out of 100 people.
   Our balm relieves pain from osteo, degenerative, rheumatoid arthritis, low backache,
   injury, and many other pain related disorders with a complete money back guarantee if
   used as directed for 14 days. Not only does our product attack pain, but also it is like
   a "first aid kit in a jar" giving relief from poison ivy, bee stings, insect bites
  and numerous injuries.

  70 to 100% of pain reduction typically takes place in the first 5 to 15 minutes and is
  maintained anywhere from 4 to 17 hours.

  Many people who were in chronic pain for years use our product and over 90% of them
  said their pain was relieved within 5 to 15 minutes.

  What are you waiting for? With our full refund guarantee, the only thing you have to
  lose is pain.
  It's worked for me and I'm completely, 100% confident it will work for you.

  Don't delay for even a second; the first fifty purchasers will receive 5 free samples
  to be shared with loved ones or friends.

  To obtain more information on this Natural pain relieving product cut & paste the email
   address below and send an email with the subject line:

   "Send Pain Relief Information"
  Pain relief mail to:  paintkilz at excite.com

  P.S.  Don't forget, when you have used this "Pain Relief Balm" and see the incredible
  results it produces, please forward this email to a friend.

  PPS. Remember our natural pain relief product has a 100% money back guarantee so
  the "Only Thing You Have To Lose Is The Pain" So Act Now!

  If you wish to be removed from any future mailings
  please send a letter to:   quit_sending at excite.com