Laws of mathematics, not of men

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Aug 1 11:49:51 PDT 2001

At 11:05 AM -0700 8/1/01, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>Tim May wrote:
>
>>  It is utterly irresponsible for
>>  you to discuss this on a list
>>  frequented by narcs and informants
>>  and even prosecutors.
>
>No Tim, what is utterly irresponsible is to make bellicose threats on this
>list about what your response will be if masked ninjas invade your home.

If you don't like my views, read only the items you approve of.

>  If
>they end up shooting you (and I think their is a significant likelihood that
>they will), it will be in large part because of your macho siege mentality.

Rage on.

>I "narced out" your behavior of several years ago.  If you are stupid enough
>to still be carrying a knife illegally (when there are plenty of legal
>options), then there is no helping you.  On your head be it.

It wasn't illegal then, and not now. That knife was a) not concealed,
b) not on a list of illegal knives (throwing stars, switchblades,
sword canes, ballistic knives, gravity knives), c) was on Cygnus
Support property.

>More likely they are saying, "Ah fuck, I wish we'd known that before
>Sandfort wised Tim up.  Now we'll just have to go with plan B and shoot him
>when we raid his house with a trumped up search warrant."
>
>And like Vinnie told you, the ones they send after you will be a LOT better
>than he is.

Same old song.

--Tim May

--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns