Laws of mathematics, not of men

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 1 11:05:41 PDT 2001

Tim May wrote:

> It is utterly irresponsible for
> you to discuss this on a list
> frequented by narcs and informants
> and even prosecutors.

No Tim, what is utterly irresponsible is to make bellicose threats on this
list about what your response will be if masked ninjas invade your home.  If
they end up shooting you (and I think their is a significant likelihood that
they will), it will be in large part because of your macho siege mentality.

> Unbelievable behavior, narcing out
> a fellow list member. Sandy should
> be ashamed.

I "narced out" your behavior of several years ago.  If you are stupid enough
to still be carrying a knife illegally (when there are plenty of legal
options), then there is no helping you.  On your head be it.

> The prosecutors who read this list
> must be chortling.

More likely they are saying, "Ah fuck, I wish we'd known that before
Sandfort wised Tim up.  Now we'll just have to go with plan B and shoot him
when we raid his house with a trumped up search warrant."

And like Vinnie told you, the ones they send after you will be a LOT better
than he is.