Welcome to ViewletBuilder

viewlet_network at qarbon.com viewlet_network at qarbon.com
Wed Aug 1 11:01:17 PDT 2001

Thank you for downloading ViewletBuilder!

Once you start making Viewlets, you'll see how easy and fast
ViewletBuilder is to use. However, if you run into any problems,
please check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at:

http://www.qarbon.com/faqs/index.html

Or email us at mailto:support at qarbon.com

We hope you enjoy using ViewletBuilder - we encourage you to make and post
as many Viewlets as you would like. If you feel the banners that automatically
appear within your Viewlets are a bit distracting or inappropriate, never fear...

Simply visit http://www.qarbon.com/products/viewletbuilderpro/index.html for info on
how to create and post bannerless Viewlets.  Or, if you prefer, contact us
directly at mailto:sales at qarbon.com . We'd love to hear from you.

Enjoy ViewletBuilder!

--The ViewletBuilder Support Team--
..