Your Membership Exchange, #440

Your Membership Newsletter FLN-Community at FreeLinksNetwork.com
Wed Aug 1 02:01:02 PDT 2001

Your Membership Exchange, Issue #440 (August 1, 2001)

for members who do not wish to receive additional issues of
this publication.

You are a member in at least one of these programs
- You should be in them all!
http://www.BannersGoMLM.com
http://www.ProfitBanners.com
http://www.CashPromotions.com
http://www.MySiteInc.com
http://www.TimsHomeTownStories.com
http://www.FreeLinksNetwork.com
http://www.MyShoppingPlace.com
http://www.BannerCo-op.com
http://www.PutPEEL.com
http://www.PutPEEL.net
http://www.SELLinternetACCESS.com
http://www.Be-Your-Own-ISP.com
http://www.SeventhPower.com
Today's Special Announcement:

THE SECRET'S OUT!
Million Dollar Earners & Leaders Worldwide Are Aligning
Themselves With This Company.
Why? Because of a product needed by the masses.
A product ANYONE can market worldwide.
A product that will create incomes never before seen.
Official Pre-launch 7-01..Check Now for details NOW!
http://www.cashpromotions.com/rdonecard.htm

>> Ideas, Tips, & Information
           JT Timmer:  New virus alert

>> Q & A
   ANSWERS:
     - My computer is asking for a .vxd file?
           R. Dry: Here's what to do so you're not bothered by this

>> MEMBER SHOWCASES

>> MEMBER *REVIEWS*
     - Sites to Review: #140, #141, #142, #143  & #144!
     - Site #139 Reviewed!

Do you have a special software program you find helpful, or
even absolutely necessary? A neat tip that makes your online
life a little easier? Share it and help other members save time,
frustration, and a few steps in the learning curve. Submit
your ideas, tips and information to MyInput at AEOpublishing.com

From:  JT Timmer    - animal_instincts at ragingbull.com
Subject:  New virus alert

I received notice of a new virus last week, and didn't pay much
attention until I started receiving copies. Just thought others
might like a heads up or more information about this.

It's called the SirCam virus, and when it spreads, it sends
an apparently random file from the harddrives of infected
computers along with it. ANY file on your machine could
be copied and sent to hundreds of other users. In some
cases that could be simply embarassing. In others, depending
on the contents of the file, it could be quite costly.

The files I've gotten have ranged from 200k to slightly over 300k.
For more info check out:
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sircam.worm@mm.html
and http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-6647394.html?tag=owv

For a fix, visit  http://www.kaspersky.com/ for a trial download
that will clean it out.

JT Timmer

Submit your questions & answers to MyInput at AEOpublishing.com

ANSWERS: