Making the Agora Vanish | OSINT distributed haven (Intellagora)

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Thu Apr 19 20:07:19 PDT 2001

Choate said:

> A simple double translation through a babblefish will totaly screw your
> stats.

Not to mention your meaning:

What! Lost your mittens,
You naughty kittens,
Then you shall have no pie.
Meow, meow,
Then you shall have no pie.

*bablefish* -> Italian and back

That what! It has lost yours mittens,
you kittens naughty,
then you will not eat cake.
Meow, the meow,
then you will not eat cake.

I think this is a dumb idea. (Again, I mentioned I thought it was BS.) Your
word choice will still be consistent through the translator. Although if you
threw in stylistic randomness...I dunno. Big damn difference between pie and
cake.

*bablefish* -> to Spanish and back. Screwy. Even typos.

I think that this is a dumb idea (once again I mentioned I I thought that it
was BS.) Its option of the word still will be constant through the
translator. Although if you sent in dunno stylistic of the randomness... I.
Great damn difference between empanada and the cake.

~Aimee