FREE Shipping for a Limited Time at Barnes & Noble.com

Barnes & Noble.com BNcom_Booksellers_Books at email.bn.com
Thu Apr 19 15:18:36 PDT 2001

FOR A LIMITED TIME!
FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SHOP WITH US ONLINE!

Dear Barnes & Noble Customer:

Visit Barnes & Noble.com today and receive free shipping on your first
online purchase of $40 or more. Just go to our site, where you can
use this money-saving opportunity on any of the millions of books,
CDs, videos, and DVDs we have available. We even give you expert
guidance to help you make the perfect choice.

Take advantage of our great offer right now, and see for yourself how
much fun online shopping can be.
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/flo?y=eD6M0CgZgg0BLQ0D54F

ONLINE SHOPPING THE BARNES & NOBLE WAY

** MORE IN-STOCK BOOKS -- Twice the number of any other online
bookseller, with the most titles ready for fast delivery -- even
hard-to-find books from small presses and special interest publishers.

** RARE, SECONDHAND & OUT OF PRINT -- It's a book you remember, or
that a friend told you about, but now it's out of print. Don't worry
-- you'll find it here, along with any secondhand or rare books that
you need.
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/flo?y=eD6M0CgZgg0BLQ0D55G

** FREE ONLINE COURSES -- Barnes & Noble University offers more than
50 expert-led, online courses that explore every interest -- all free!
Log on and learn Web Design and more at your convenience.
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/flo?y=eD6M0CgZgg0BLQ0D56H

OUR EASY RETURN POLICY
We've made returns easier than ever. Just send your purchase back to
us, or return it to the Barnes & Noble store nearest you. It's all
part of Barnes & Noble.com's unconditional guarantee.

So what are you waiting for? Shop online with us from the convenience
of your own home today, and take advantage of FREE Shipping on your
first order of $40 or more.
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/flo?y=eD6M0CgZgg0BLQ0D54F

Sincerely,

Barnes & Noble.com

PLEASE NOTE:
If you do not wish to receive future email updates,
please click here:
http://email.bn.com/cgi-bin6/profile?y=eD6M0CgZgg0BLQY