hello, I would like to learn how to hack a bit

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Apr 19 09:46:58 PDT 2001

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 09:51:06AM -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
> But the opposite will also get you in trouble -
> if you allow certain plants to grow on your property,
> numerous federal agencies will _also_ be very, very angry :-)
> And if you try to argue that *you're* not growing the plants,
> the plants are doing the growing themselves,
> they'll bust you for aiding and abetting plants...

See also these hysterical articles about birds on your property
(or, in this case, city property).

-Declan

D.C. humane society pleads guilty
Apr. 18, 2001 05:34 ET
www.washtimes.com/metro/20010418-82251554.htm

Humane Society In D.C. Chastised For Bird Killings
Apr. 18, 2001 03:16 ET
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A29831-2001Apr17.html