Making the Agora Vanish | OSINT distributed haven (Intellagora)

mmotyka at lsil.com mmotyka at lsil.com
Thu Apr 19 09:38:38 PDT 2001

If you're already adept with text analysis you should be able to do the
complementary operation. Make a system that gathers and analyzes
gigabytes of real-world text in order to normalize input text for use
with a nym and broaden the correlation with public writings. As it comes
more into use it will start analyzing itself with the end result that
vocabulary and variety will be minimized. The joys of positive feedback.
Call it baa-sheeplifier-baa.pl. It may not make reading a pleasure but
it could help in the neverending fight against *evil*.

Mike