Adult Affiliate Sites

AdultSites at enterprise.net AdultSites at enterprise.net
Wed Apr 18 18:39:24 PDT 2001

Could YOU use an EXTRA $5000 per month? - OR MORE!

We can offer you the "OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME".

YOU could make THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS each month without any selling experience, stock, investment or phone calls EVER again.

All you need is a PC with Internet access and the desire to be rich.  ABSOLUTELY NO Experience is necessary.

If you take advantage of this offer, you will get involved with the $35 BILLION DOLLAR a year adult XXX industry.  The fastest growing and
largest business on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

************************

Over 70% of ALL surfers access adult sites INTENTIONALLY at some time.  It is now estimated that OVER 300,000,000 people surf the
Internet.  That's a staggering 210,000,000 people searching for a product YOU can SELL.

************************

What does FUNCLUBXXX do for YOU?

We set up and run an Adult Web Site in your name.  We take care of all the site maintenance and content.  All you have to do is follow some
simple instructions to promote the site on search engines and collect a check every month.

Advertising is free - All it takes is a little of your time each week.

There are NO hidden costs.  The only money we will EVER ask you for is $100 for each site you buy into.  This money is purely for
administration costs.  Once you sign up, then you can start referring others into the business - for each successful referral, WE PAY YOU $50
IMMEDIATELY.  Just think about that for a minute...........................

All you have to do is refer two more people and that's your business paid for.  All the rest is PURE PROFIT!!!!!

Discretion is very important to us and we respect your anonymity.  There is no need for even your family to know anything if that is your wish.
We will never divulge your details to any third party.

This is a NO RISK proven business supported by a 'long term sustainable business plan' that will take you on a roller-coaster ride to SUCCESS.

WHY WAIT? - APPLY NOW

Click on the link below and SEND for more information.

 mailto:keithlivsey at gofree.co.uk?subject=More_Info_Please