Making the Agora Vanish | OSINT distributed haven (Intellagora)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Apr 18 09:00:28 PDT 2001

    --

At 02:06 AM 4/16/2001 +0300, Sampo Syreeni wrote:
>That doesn't really kill the argumetn. The key word is enforceable. Black
>markets do it directly by guns,

While personal violence is an essential part of operating in a black
market, nonetheless participants tend to think in terms of "people like
me", and people who are trash.  If a deal goes bad with someone who is
trash, one breaks some part of him, or arrange to have it broken.  If a
deal goes bad with someone like oneself, one has a talk with him.  If the
talk is unsatisfactory, one lets it be known he is not really one of us.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     q/Tee57K9yJNi1c0GkFisR7E9AFdjtOf5cARkkla
     4PSTolvgMyi8+KVJr0ow2/YV2LBuqHJH5F6zPODAG

We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/      James A. Donald