ADV: "A Cup Of Strength"

cupofstrength at hotmail.com cupofstrength at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:52:01 PDT 2001

 Do you feel tired most of the time?
 Do you feel a lack of energy to do your daily chores?

 You are not alone - it's the way of life in today's
 fast paced world. Business is done at the speed of
 light and effects everyone. Whether you are a home maker,
 student, factory worker or a busy executive, we all feel
 a sense of tiredness, if not exhaustion. We can take food
 supplements and other remedies to continue our day.

 2000 years ago the Greeks, the Persians and the Masters
 from the Himilayas knew about a spice (seed of a herb)
 and used to eat this in different forms to build power
 in their body to fight battles, to build muscles and
 re-energize their sex drive.

 Breath and sex energy are the very essence of all things in this
 manifested universe. This herbal tea helps to strengthen
 both the respiratory and reproductive system.

 It is very easy and very inexpensive to make this tea. It is pure
 and absolutely natural. Only 3 ingredients are required and
 you can pick these up at almost any grocery store or
 supermarket. It shouldn't cost you more than 50 cents at
 the most to make a whole large mug of tea. Preparing this
 tea is as easy as 1..2..3..

 Your friends and folks will want to know your secret - where
 you get your jubilant energy from. When the rest of the
 work force is fading away, craving for the lunch hour to arrive,
 you get your second wind.

 Enjoy a cup of strength. Live an energetic day each day and
 prepare you body for romance.

 Enjoy! The cost is only US$5. Yes, you will get much more use
 value than the money you will pay for this magnificent tea.
 If it does help you, it becomes priceless. You decide.
 If you buy, you risk nothing, if you don't buy just think
 what you just risked? For US $5 you will enjoy this "Cup of
 Strength" for the rest of your life.

 If you order within the next 7 days, we will send you another
 magnificent recipe " A Cup of Triumph"
 Mind, body and spirit balancing tea.
 "As you sip this tea, the vibrations of the universe beats
 to your own rhythm"
 " A cup of Triumph goes with everything. It contains herbs
 and sweet spices that invigorate the essence of your being."

 "Serve a cup of strength" with dignity and astonish all your
 guests. Drink this nectar and balance your mind and body and
 detox yourself from stress.

 A tired body is a burden. This can help - if you feel skeptical
 just think that the risk and rewards are in your favor.
 Order today, fill up the form and mail it in with your money
 order or cash.

 As soon as we receive your order, we will email you the "Cup of
 Strength" and the "Cup of Triumph".

 You will love it. Yours sincerely
 Suresh Marketing.

 P.S. According to Ayurveda, the ancient science, the spice
 in the "Cup of Strength" has the following effects:

 "Effect on the body"
 ... very good rejuvenative, strengthens the
 reproductive, nervous and respiratory systems, good for
 hair growth, helps digestion, liver disorders, and increases
 seamen. Good for woman after childbirth to increase milk flow

 "Effects on the mind"
 ...adds excitement and strength, uplifts and stimulates body
 and mind.

 To Order Print out this form below and enclose US$5 Money Order or CASH TO :
  Suresh Marketing
  1005-501 Pacific Street
  Vancouver, BC  V6Z 2X6
  Canada
 If you are mailing from USA please make sure you place $.60 postage.

 * Checks not accepted. We accept money orders and cash only as $5
 is such a small amount and any NSF charges would be greater than
 the $5 value.
 * If sending cash, please wrap between at least two sheets of paper
 to conceal it.

 NAME:______________________________________

 ADDRESS:___________________________________

 CITY:_________________STATE/PROVINCE:______

 ZIP/POSTAL CODE:___________________________

 E-MAIL ADDRESS:____________________________

 Act now! Mail in your order Today. We are positive you will
 love it. You will want to know the rest of our program,
 a practical guide to a life long celebration of eating for health.

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you
by the sender of this email will be stopped at no cost to you. This
message is not intended for residents in the State of WA, NV, CA & VA.
Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.
If you are a Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove
yourself. We respect all removal requests.

To discontinue receipt of further notice and to be removed from our
database, please reply with the word Remove in subject to cupofstrength at hotmail.com
Any attempts to disrupt the removal email address etc., will not allow us to be able to
retrieve and process the remove requests.