The Spy Who Lost Me - GB & laptop losses

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Tue Apr 17 17:28:23 PDT 2001

Right. Wired.com is better than most - our URLs have been valid since
1995 (with redirects for the older ones when we switched DB sw). Too
many sites put up URLs with dynamic content (NY Observer comes to mind)
or expire their content after a few weeks. At least the LA Times, which
does this, puts up a "click here to buy" page.

-Declan