Making the Agora Vanish | OSINT distributed haven (Intellagora)

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 17 18:36:49 PDT 2001

At 09:34 PM 4/16/01 -0500, Neil Johnson wrote:
>However, the local kosher certification organization says he isn't because
>he doesn't have a full time rabbi on staff in the kitchen (who just happens
>to HAVE to be from their organization). So most orthodox Jews won't eat
>there.
>
>Kind of sounds like a "protection racket" to me.

I never said it wasn't.  Its besides the point.  All profitable religions are
mutually exclusive monopolies, anyway.  The most profitable encourage breeding
and proselytism.

The best ref on kosher (and the moslem version) slaughter is
http://www.grandin.com/

In Calif, 'organic' is a term enforced by a protection racket called
California.