Timothy McVeigh

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Mon Apr 16 23:18:29 PDT 2001

Well, now that the government's Pay Per View killing of Timothy McVeigh is
less than a month away, the disinformation campaign seems to be ramping up
in order to self-servingly spin his crime.

Witness the following pious piece of crap making the Email route around
the Net.  Comments in [] are mine.

> From OKC Fireman

> I hope that Tuesday when Tim McVeighs Book hits the newsstands, that
> NO ONE WILL BUY THIS BOOK.

[Perhaps we should make "intentionally looking" at the book a crime.]

> This man is being given too much publicity and shows NO REMORSE for
> the horrible crime that he committed.

[All the publicity I've seen is from anti-McVeigh folk unhappy that the
Sheeple need additional nips at their heels to "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
convincingly and in unison.

I keep thinking of bomber pilot who fired a two-thousand pound concrete
and steel piercing munition into an air raid shelter full of civilians,
including children, in Iraq.  When's the last time you heard anything
about his "REMORSE" on the tube?]

> He has admitted he is guilty.

[Yes, Tim McVeigh, a veteran of the Persial Gulf War, which killed a
hundred thousand people during the war, and a million and a half
afterwards by wrecking the Iraqi economy, returned home to the US, and
judged the US Government's behavior at Waco by the same standards he had
been taught to use against the Iraqis.

Hey, it's not our fault the government didn't deprogram their killer
before returning him to civilian life, and he still had a conscience
left.

You better put some ice on that, Oklahoma.]

> He refers to the precious 19 children he murdered as "collateral
> Damage" and his only regret is that "their deaths proved to be a
> public relations nightmare that undercut his cause" ...

> OF ALL THE GALL!!!!

[Seems to be that "collateral damage" has always the government's favorite
term for all the civilians that got blown up, napalmed, shot, and
otherwise met a sticky end because we were targeting something nearby and
they were in the way.

I don't recall anyone saying "OF ALL THE GALL" when the Pentagon
spokesperson joked about the unlucky civilians who just happened to be
crossing the bridge when we blew it up.  Of course, they doctored the
video by running it faster to make it look like there was no time to make
any other decision.  Clever, these spokes-weasels.

Perhaps the term "collateral damage" will now be retired because of its
association with Tim McVeigh.  Perhaps the government could hold a
jingle-writing contest to coin a new term for humans in the way when
America, the country that never apologizes, chooses to send a political
message with bombs and tanks.

Of course, if the 19 kids had been in an Iraqi government building, we
would be referring to them by the politically correct terminology - "Human
Shields."]

> The Pictures of these children and the adults will always be in our
> minds...

[The advantage of being able to give the victims unlimited airtime to
gripe over their loss.  When's the last time you saw a 1-hour special of
the Waco Victims' favorite family videos?  No firemen holding dead babies
for the cameras there.

Hey, did we ever rebuild all those neighborhoods we flattened in Panama?]

> 168 innocent people died that day. This man murdered them ... please
> do not make him some sort of hero ..He wants part of the proceeds to
> go to the Oklahoma City Memorial ...

[How innocent are civilians, really?  They pay their taxes.  They buy the
bombs.  Sometimes, as happened recently in the Zionist Entity, they elect
a mass-murdering war criminal as their leader in an overwhelming
landslide.

The notion of not attacking civilian populations is really a very recent
invention.  Convenient, at the present time, for the US to bray mightily
over.]

> the OKC MEMORIAL Declines the money......

> Send the Money to the Memorial ......

> but PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK....!!!!!!

> Thank you.... and remember the precious children. so innocent....

[Well, precious when it is convenient for their charred bodies to be
featured in a photo opportunity, for political purposes.

Sentient property for most other functions they are made to perform.]

> Please pass this on to everyone you know, so this monster does not get
> any more publicity, that is all he wants is the publicity.

[Oh, I don't believe for an instant Tim McVeigh blew up the Murrah
building because he wanted to become famous.

It was a calculated political act, for which he expected to sacrifice his
life, in order to create "consequences of significance" for the
government, for its behavior at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and numerous other
places.

We may disagree with what he did, but let's not play propaganda games by
trying to trivialize and belittle his actions, and portray them as some
attempt at shameless self-promotion.]

> Paul Hinchey, Captain Guymon Fire Dept.
> Guymon, OK

Thank-you, Paul.  You may go and polish the fire truck now.

George Orwell once characterized the future as a "boot stomping on a human
face, forever."

A better picture of the future might be a decorated Gulf War veteran,
strapped to a board, needles injecting poison into his veins, while an
enraptured audience of hundreds watches on TV, and the voice of Big
Brother explains to them that this is what happens to people who confuse
Truefacts with Goodfacts.

There are few more dangerous lines that a government may cross, than to
kill citizens for committing purely political acts, even when those acts
result in massive loss of life.

In an ideal world, McVeigh would be a soldier who malfunctioned, a person
to be pitied.  Of course, in an ideal world, the acts which drove McVeigh
to act would never have been committed.

Time will tell whether the McVeigh execution will appease the families of
those his bomb killed and injured.  Time will also tell if this
closed-circuit demonstration of unstoppable government power against the
individual will create another thousand Timothy McVeighs.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+