Pleading the 5th

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sun Apr 15 22:13:35 PDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Alan Olsen wrote:

> What I cannot understand is that he expects people, many of whom are
> self-proclaimed Anarchists and Troublemakers, to obey copyright law.

I haven't said word one about 'what I expect other people to do'
(anarchist, troubelmakers, Baptists, or not). As a matter of fact, I
haven't even stated what I personaly believe to be the 'right thing to
do'.

The only statement of personal intent that I've made in this entire
discussion is that I don't intend to give permission for commercial use of
any cypherpunks material that I hold ownership of.

You should talk to Declan, with your ability to misrepresent and misquote
you're a natural for a job in the 'press'.

            The ultimate authority...resides in the people alone.

                                             James Madison

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com