Our spy plane, and...

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Sun Apr 15 19:03:56 PDT 2001

David Honig <honig at sprynet.com> wrote:
#
#    If you think you *are* being followed in a car, I'd suggest
#    you read Tomlinson's _The Big Breach_ (available online)
#    or at least those sections on surveillance and counter surveillance.
#
#    Four left or right turns in succession should lose anyone,
#    and sudden reversals of signalled intent (signal right, go left)
#    can be useful, according to Mr. T.

Unless there's also a tracker involved.

Which reminds me (and perhaps I missed it), but was
Bell's tracker installed with court approval, or
just stuck on?