Sell Your Product To Millions, How to do it Report FREE

spreadword at aol.com spreadword at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 19:25:16 PDT 2001

35 MILLION FRESH EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR ONLY US$199.99.
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THOSE 77 MILLION OR 125 MILLION ADDRESSES SCHEMES.
I PERSONNALY HAVE COLLECTED THESE EMAIL OVER A PERIOD OF TWO WEEKS.

That's right. 35 million FRESH AND VALID email addresses with NO
duplications. Collected over the last two weeks.

HOW TO MAKE SALES/MONEY ON THE INTERNET.
----------------------------------
Do you have a product to offer to the online community?
Do you have a web site that that receives over 8 MILLION hits per week? If
you do, then you probably don't need what I'm offering.

Direct marketing is easier and cheaper. A lot easier and a lot cheaper!

That's because I provide you with:

Bulk mail programs FREE of charge
---------------------------------
Included in the price, you also receive a collection of BULK EMAIL PROGRAMS
to automate your mailouts to this huge list.

*** Let's say that you have a product that you can sell for $1 ?

If you get only a 1 percent response from mailing to this list, that's over
$350,000 !

*** Do you want to do some market research? Imagine how much information you
could get from a short survey sent to this list.

*** Maybe you have a business opportunity to offer. This list would have to
be a good starting point.

How to make money with these addresses?
-------------------------------------
- Selling a product

- Communicating your message or opportunity to over 35,000,000 people.

So, we have 35 Million FRESH email addresses for only US$199.99 plus shipping.
These are all fresh addresses. The lists include almost every person on the
Internet today, with no duplications.

They are all sorted and ready to be mailed. That is the best deal anywhere
today! They are sorted out by domains and placed into text files of 20,000.

Don't believe it? People are making that kind of money right now by doing
the same thing. That is why you get so much email from people selling you
their product....it works!

Need help setting up?
---------------------
We will even tell you how to mail them with easy to follow step-by-step
instructions included with every order. We also send you a copy of every law
concerning email. It is easy to obey the law and make a fortune.

These 35 Million email addresses provided on 2 CDs are yours to keep; so you
can use them over and over.

WHAT DO YOU GET?
-----------------
* 35,000,000 email addresses on CD

These name are all in text files ready to mail!!!

The Complete remove list. This are people that do not want emails from anybody.

* Over 10 reports on how to make money on the net. (you can even resell
these reports)

And all for ONLY US$199.00.

HOW TO ORDER
------------
We are in the process of accepting credit cards but we are not ready yet.

Payment by check or money order - Please print and fill out the form below
and post it along with a check or money order to ARIEL CONSULTING GROUP P.O BOX 261171
TAMPA FL 33685-1171.

All personal checks take 7 days to clear.

You can pay an extra $30 and have it delivered in 3 days by FedEx.

TOTAL OUTLAY
------------
US$199.00 (shipping is free)

ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL QUICKLY,

PROPERLY, & LEGALLY IS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ORDER.

Only use this form if posting in your order.

Name:

Email Address

Mainling Address

sacame_101 at yahoo.com with REMOVE in the subject heading along with your
email address. EG Remove johnsmith at hotmail.com. We will remove your name
from our list and the list we are selling if you do the above.

Sorry if this email offends in anyway.