Reading List (for the umpteenth time....)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sun Apr 15 18:04:47 PDT 2001

At 5:14 PM -0700 4/15/01, Kevin Elliott wrote:
>At 15:14 -0700  on  4/15/01, Tim May wrote:
>>* Orson Scott Card, "Ender's Game." Kids using untraceable pseudonyms.
>
>Huh?  Excellent book but I don't recall it having the slightest
>mention of anything remotely applicable to the current thread...
>Care to refresh my memory?

Just what I said: kid using untraceable pseudonyms.

If you think this is "not remotely applicable to the current thread,"
which is a "reading list" for the list, then I can't help you.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns