Windows 95 Computers 195 pounds

tony.liquid at ukonline.co.uk tony.liquid at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 19:51:15 PDT 2001

Branded Windows 95 PENTIUM Computer systems,  only  £195

Hi

You don't need an expensive new computer to type letters, look after household finances, enjoy the Internet,  keep a database or familiarise the family with computers.

We are disposing of  'second user' branded computers, which were once amongst the best you could buy. Now one can be yours for only £195 complete and there is no VAT to be added.

The Desktop computers have Windows 95 and Word Processing, Database, and Spreadsheet loaded and running. For a small extra you can 'Surf' the Internet or send E-mails. Why spend £1000 or more on the latest computer with tricky gizmos that you won't use and will require a "rocket scientist" to get going ?

I trust the following will answer your questions in time for you to quickly reserve a 'second user' branded computer whilst we still have some left.....

* Branded Pentium 75  Computer (16 RAM, Min 360Mb Hard Drive)
* Colour Monitor (14" Super VGA)
* Keyboard and Mouse (new)
* Windows 95 (loaded and running with online instructions and help)
* Microsoft Works (Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Database all loaded and Running)
 								Only 195 Pounds

Door to door delivery (FREE if you E.mail your order and pay by cheque)		Add  £24.50

You can choose any of these optional extras......

* Freeserve  Internet Software and new super fast 56K
modem installed and ready to send e-mails and surf the Internet			Add  £68.00
* CD ROM  (Min 44 SPEED, new)						Add  £58.00
* Colour Printer (new, including cartridge and cables)				Add  £69.00

Your computer will arrive in just 14 to 21 days. Your computer will include all cables, guidance notes and a 30 day return to base guarantee which ensures the above applications. You will also receive two independent help lines. You can simply plug in your computer and start using it.

To reserve your own Computer you can E.mail us now on   tony.liquid at ukonline.co.uk   If you E.mail  your reservation and pay by cheque (payable to ViSa) you will qualify for FREE delivery normally £24.50. Alternatively, we accept most major credit cards, and if you choose, we won't debit your card until after your computer arrives. Please E.mail  your order/reservation now   tony.liquid at ukonline.co.uk

Regards

David
Liquidated Computers

P.S.   	Remember, e.mail your order/reservation and receive FREE door to door delivery worth £24.50
	E.Mail   tony.liquid at ukonline.co.uk     Fax   (01737)  823726  or  (01293) 619035

Suite 112, 235 Earls Court Road, London, SW5 9FE
We don't sell Laptop Computers .Your fax number can be suppressed in writing.  Terms and Conditions apply.