Our spy plane, and...

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Sat Apr 14 14:19:15 PDT 2001

Heh-heh-heh: a FoxNewsChannel viewer suggests it
would be appropriate for us to bomb our own plane.

Motion seconded! Oh, to see the look of surprise
on their faces.

If any Chinese gets killed, we apologize. ;-)

That'll send a message to the bastards.

Don't mess with Texas.

----

What's all this angst about "the Feds" monitoring this list?

They've nailed a couple of mental defectives!

Last time they did that, irs.gov mailed in a [razzing] news
release to this list...

What a bunch of losers, nailing (rather than helping) people
with mental problems, then gloating about it.

It is them getting exposed. How about that Jeff Gordon being
both "victim" and prosecutor? It demonstrates this is a vendetta
by Gordon, that power corrupts. It is the Feds who went under
intense scrutiny for their effort to persecute mental defectives.

BTW, if anyone has pictures of The Gordon, please email
them to me. I'll put him up at Orwellian.Org. Him attending
the trial would be appropriate.