Breeding Rats Galore

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Apr 14 12:59:10 PDT 2001

    --
At 02:14 PM 4/13/2001 -0400, John Young wrote:
> Is there something magic about the James Bell case that causes
> alphabet agencies to investigate those that openly discuss it?

The feds are systematically intimidating and harassing anyone who reports
it -- the summons of Declan being the most visible example.

Only minor harassment, enough to deter, without being enough to outrage.
    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     O8iciizI+/xL6hhGw3a1H4bVDMTq+vUo+dFD8lP2
     4XkEqNy8EoSEdv+kG5SX4/JkJX6P51TYHj9uqQRbn

We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/      James A. Donald