Pleading the 5th

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Apr 12 18:07:12 PDT 2001

Sigh. This reminds me of the old adage: Never get involved in an argument
with the insane. You're not going to win, and it's not that much fun
to watch Choate froth at the mouth.

There are two issues here: Implied consent, and fair use. That Choate
can't, or refuses to, understand them speaks for itself.

-Declan