Pleading the 5th

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Thu Apr 12 19:52:21 PDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Sigh. This reminds me of the old adage: Never get involved in an argument
> with the insane. You're not going to win, and it's not that much fun
> to watch Choate froth at the mouth.
>
> There are two issues here: Implied consent, and fair use. That Choate
> can't, or refuses to, understand them speaks for itself.

What I cannot understand is that he expects people, many of whom are
self-proclaimed Anarchists and Troublemakers, to obey copyright law.

"The problem with Anarchy is that there are too many rules. You have to
hate the Government, show up at the meetings, pay your dues, and subscribe
to the news letter."

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."