Watercooler �4.95/week with unlimited water!

info at aforsale.co.uk info at aforsale.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 23:56:56 PDT 2001

Yes it's true! We really can supply you with a mains fed hot
and cold watercooler for just £4.95 per week! (+ VAT).
This will give you unlimited chilled and filtered on tap in your workplace.

These high specification units are manufactuin Korea and
using the latest technology and environmentally friendly
refrigerant. They come in a floor standing or a desk top
model. Pressure Coolers Ltd (formerly Watercoolers
 Ltd) have been in this business for over 30 years and
specialize in plumbed in watercoolers.

The price includes delivery anywhere in England
(call for prices rest of UK), installation by our own
engineers (as long as we can find a main water supply
within 3 metres), sanitization and filter changes every
6 months and maintenance. We use Everpure 0.5 micron
filters. You will not have any other costs to pay.
It is invoiced quarterly in advance. Minimum contract
period 1 year.

If you don't believe it, ask for a free trial and find out!
For further details,
check our website: www.pressurecoolers.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.

Pressure Coolers Ltd
Unit 30 Bourne Industrial Park
Bourne Road,
Crayford, Kent DA1 4BZ

Tel: 01322-528888	Fax:01322-521828
mailto:pressurecoolersltd at supanet.com

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped if required at any time by just clicking on the link below and
sending the eMail.

To be Removed from this Mailing list click below and send eMail
mailto:remove at aForSale.co.uk?subject=remove