How do we expect to even find them, when they're using mixmasters to

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Wed Apr 11 10:56:49 PDT 2001

Norm writes:

> Can a suspected pedophile claim that a virus downloaded the porn without
> him knowing?

> Preposterous? But can a cop or a lawyer explain why the defense is
> preposterous?

Prior to the mainstreaming of Jesus Freaks and Victimology, I recall that
a study estimated the total number of genuine pedophiles, (those fitting
the DSM description), in the US and Europe combined to be around 15,000.

This is why the commercial child porn market folded of its own accord,
before the Meeslings decided that child porn could be made into the one
political issue no one could risk opposing.

What these dodos fail to realize, is that while only genuine pedophiles
will pay big bucks for child porn, large numbers of relatively ordinary
people will view free child porn, if they can do so without government
threats.  Biology has dictated, after all, that men are generally
attracted to the youngest, healthiest-looking fertile females, and the
arbitrary age of majority set by society is several years beyond this.

If anyone thinks the dissemination and viewing of zero-cost child porn
made possible by digital photography and the Internet involves only
"pedophiles", each of whom is slowing working their way up to victim
number 300, they need to unplug the Sex Abuse Agenda from their sphincter,
and grab a clue.

The criminalization of "intentionally listening," and "intentionally
looking," will ultimately end up being applied to lots of things that
don't involve depictions of horny adolescents.  People trapped in the
rhetoric of the Sex Abuse Agenda are greasing the skids for the New Police
State, unaware that the doctrine they are following was fabricated from
whole cloth by Antisexualists, Radical Feminists, Bible Thumpers, and
those opposed to Youth Rights, and has no basis in scientific fact.

The First Amendment should give adults the right to communicate amongst
themselves on any topic of their choosing, including through the use of
visual material.  How easily we toss this fundamental concept because the
Abused Womens' Whining Contingent transmogrifies any possibility of
non-problematical sexual activity on the part of minors into a statement
that they bear responsibility for their own abuse.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+