Our risk free subscription offer ends soon

Jim Currie p60 at hoovers.0mm.com
Wed Apr 11 09:17:07 PDT 2001

Dear Powerize User:

There's still time for you to take advantage of our special 60-DAY RISK
FREE BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION. But you'll need to act fast.

Just subscribe online before April 13, and you'll be able to try a
HOOVER'S BUSINESS SUBSCRIPTION FOR 60 DAYS RISK FREE. You must sign up
for your business subscription at http://hoovers.0mm.com/HOV136001.

We think our business subscription truly is the best way for your
company to get the in-depth information it needs. But why take our word
for it? Take this brief tour and see for yourself:
http://hoovers.0mm.com/HOV136001

An offer like this doesn't come along often. This one EXPIRES APRIL 13,
SO DON'T DELAY. Join the more than 280,000 people who subscribe to
Hoover's. It could be one of the smartest business decisions you'll
ever make.

Sincerely,

Jim Currie
Director of Enterprise Sales
Hoover's Online

P.S. If your e-mail program doesn't support live links, copy and paste
this URL into your browser's address window:
http://hoovers.0mm.com/HOV136001

You are subscribed as cypherpunks at toad.com

Hoover's Online respects your e-mail privacy. If you no longer wish to be
contacted by Hoover's Online please respond to this email and type
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.