Important notice

Jim Halsey Jim_Halsey at juno.com
Tue Apr 10 21:07:19 PDT 2001

Subj:What  if Yahoo paid you !
Date: 4-10-01
From:  Jim

What if Yahoo Paid You ? Now a reality !!!

Worlds First completely commissionable Portal just released.

Get paid as thousands search, email, or use any of our services.  14 months
and 1.5 million
dollars invested in the technology.

We are going after Yahoo !
Imagine getting paid as others use e-bay, expedia, long distance, cell
phones, insurance, and
much more.

We have solid long term contracts with multi million dollar companies.
They are knocking down
our door to be a part of our amazing viral customer acquisition model.

Get your FREE portal today and start making solid income on thousands as
they do what they
normally do on the internet!

email            Jim_Halsey40 at hotmail.com

Include your phone number. We will call you back to let you in on how to
get a founders
position and create massive wealth !

We have taken applications for only 1 month now and have already Paid out
over $100,000 in
commissions. Get your share !

We are set to have 1 million customers this year and launch globally this
summer. This is the
time millionaires will be made with us !

I look forward to speaking with you.

Jim In. USA
Jim_Halsey40 at hotmail.com

ps.  We have a simple, easy to follow, 3
step system for success !

To be removed from this list, simply reply to
                Jim_Halsey at juno.com
put remove in the subject