Systolix DSP

Gareth Jones gareth at systolix.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 12:01:19 PDT 2001

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you either as a registered user of one of Systolix free DSP
design tools (FilterExpress, FilterSim, FilterWizard), or because you have
expressed an interest in our products. As part of our development activities
we occasionally survey our software users for feedback on their ongoing DSP
and software requirements. We are currently developing our next generation
of DSP processors and tools, and would be grateful if you could take a
minute to answer 4 simple questions. Your answers will help to ensure our
future products meet your requirements. This information is purely for
marketing purposes, no sales approaches will be made as a result of your
response.

To complete the survey, simply reply to this message with your answers typed
below the question.

1. What single feature would you most like to see included in future
releases of FilterExpress, FilterSim or FilterWizard?

2. What are your current DSP requirements for filtering application (Sample
Rates, Datawidth, Filter Type, Number of taps/Order)?

3. Have you considered using Analog Devices AD7725 converter in your
application?

4. What hardware solution do you currently use for digital signal
conditioning functions and what is your target cost?

Many thanks for your cooperation. For more information on Systolix and it's
product please visit our web site at www.systolix.com. FilterExpress, our
filter synthesis tool is currently undergoing a major update, look out for
an announcement soon.

Regards

Gareth Jones
Marketing Director - Systolix Limited