Federal tracking of drivers

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Apr 10 14:43:41 PDT 2001

At 2:08 PM -0700 4/10/01, Morlock Elloi wrote:
>--- Norm DePlume <Norm at tanner.org> wrote:
>>  choice excerpt:                     Information compiled
>>                                                by the Border Patrol on
>>  PAL users is confidential, and
>>                                                federal officials are
>>  concerned about others possibly
>
>Just FYI, inability to format text or sloppines, lazyness or sheer
>stupidity and disregard for readers imply that your selection
>criteria for posting is probably as dumb as your formatting
>capabilities.

I agree.

On the times when I have forwarded articles, I have felt the
obligation to spend a few minutes making sure the word wraps were OK,
sometimes even pasting-into a text editor for massaging prior to
pasting into my mailer.

A few more cases like this and "Norm DePlume" goes into the filter file.

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         tcmay at got.net        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns