Seth Finkelstein, reluctant cypherpunk?

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Apr 10 08:43:02 PDT 2001

    --
At 01:31 PM 4/6/2001 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
> Seth [has] been a major contributor with The Censorware Project

Many on the censorware project display the same attitude to civil rights as
the infamous Dean Brodhead, who refused five orthodox jewish students
permission to live off campus in a dispute over coed bathrooms.  He piously
proclaimed
	"Yale has its own rules and requirements, which we insist on
	because they embody our values and beliefs."
Yale has no core curriculum, but coed bathrooms embody its values and beliefs.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     3SiYQeR58NY4pf0KpEHtseFkuuBJkTR+91HtK215
     4cz3USpR7tufXYpVxZE30v5LHXlLrE3lcwEVSrqdf

We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/      James A. Donald